Welcome to World of Yarn!

This is my blog dedicated to the craft of crochet. I love to crochet and have spent a significant portion of my life doing it. I plan to use this platform to put up my original patterns for free for anyone who might be interested in trying them. Don't forget to let me know if you have tried them and what you think!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Harvey's Blanket

Two of my favorite people, Brad and Lisa, had a baby last month.  I always make blankets for their babies.  I chose this adorable blanket from Ravelry.com because it was a free pattern and I liked the colors.
 This isn't Harvey, but my own cute little Echo.  I spread the blanket out on the grass and went to get the camera, when I got back this is what I found.  She's even holding a crochet hook!  The little stinker wants people to believe she's the master crocheter!

 Baby tested, baby approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment