Welcome to World of Yarn!

This is my blog dedicated to the craft of crochet. I love to crochet and have spent a significant portion of my life doing it. I plan to use this platform to put up my original patterns for free for anyone who might be interested in trying them. Don't forget to let me know if you have tried them and what you think!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Preschool Graduation Gift

My mother-in-law teaches preschool in Utah.  She hired me to make custom mini's of all her preschool students as a gift for their graduation.  I made 15 dolls and it took about 2 months all together.  It was so fun though, and I LOVE how they look when they are crowded next to each other.  I wish I didn't have to send them away.  I want to keep them, they are so cute, plus it was a TON of work, and that makes it harder to never see them again.
 But those kids are going to love them.  My favorites are...The little blond boy with the green shirt in the front row, the dark haired girl with the red shirt in the front row, and the blond girl in pig-tails in the middle row.  I think they are just SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment