Welcome to World of Yarn!

This is my blog dedicated to the craft of crochet. I love to crochet and have spent a significant portion of my life doing it. I plan to use this platform to put up my original patterns for free for anyone who might be interested in trying them. Don't forget to let me know if you have tried them and what you think!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..

This is a horse I made for my friend's little boy on his 2nd birthday.  I think he liked him at first, but later became afraid of him.  I believe he was given a name like Chester (or something like that).  I thought it should have been named Rick James, because check out the geri-curl (I don't know if that's how you spell it, don't judge).


 Anyway, While I was making "Rick James" the horse, Scott and I thought it would be funny to replay a Godfather scene.  It still makes me laugh.  My husband is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment